I love quick and easy recipes…How about you??
This one comes from my Wyoming friends at Matt Hartsky’s Transform 307 training facility. You can find other yummy ideas at his recipe link http://transform307.com/recipes/
I doubled the meat and veggies, used 18 whole eggs, and baked it in a 9×13 baking dish at the same temp and time. My hubby gave it 5 stars!! Chris’s recipe will satisfy and fill you up with less fat and calories! Thanks, Matt and Chris!
- 2 Cups thin sliced sweet potato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped mushroom
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped turkey
- 10 egg whites
- 8 eggs( yellow part and all)
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- Dash of smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to your taste
- Line 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Layer sweet potatoes in the bottom of baking pan. Add in all the other ingredients but eggs.
- In mixing bowl combine egg whites and whole eggs. Mix in the spices.
- Pour egg mixture over all in the baking pan.
- Bake in 350 oven for 45 minutes or until all is cooked through.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut 8 equal portions. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze for long term or store in refrigerator.
- Reheat in microwave for 30 seconds, or they are also good cold.
This is a good way to use up leftover vegetables or small portions of extra meat!