6 Comments

• Reply Joycelyn Rhodes December 15, 2016 at 10:13 pm

This struck a cord in my heart! My husband has been with Jesus for 21 years, but it is so nice to have an opportunity to talk about him still. Nobody asks anymore. Growing older has many challenges, and the hardest part is going through them alone. I miss him now more than ever. He took such good care of me and was truly a gift from God. Precious memories I would still like to share and know that someone else remembers, too.
    God bless!

• Reply Jeralyn December 17, 2016 at 3:12 pm

Joycelyn…Thank you so much for sharing about your husband! What a sweet love you shared. Next time I see you I would enjoy hearing about him:)

• Reply Marva Oliver Miller December 18, 2016 at 12:26 am

so precious and tender – the love and memories that shade the outpouring of our grief – I miss my dad so – your heartfelt words are honey to my soul – I thank God for your gift of writing – love and hugs to you in this place

• Reply Jeralyn December 23, 2016 at 8:11 am

Marva…thank you so much for sharing a bit of your heart with me. Daddies and little girls…they are so special. I pray the memories of your dad wrap around you like a warm, worn, favorite blanket this Christmas. Your encouragement is what keeps me writing….

• Reply Darcy Hicks January 7, 2017 at 6:11 pm

Such a beautiful reminder that so many things can be a gift in times of need!

• Reply Jeralyn January 7, 2017 at 9:21 pm

Darcy….Thank you for catching up with me on my new site!! I so appreciate you and your encouragement. I’ll be watching for what you write next….in your own timing 🙂